Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh the clutter....

So my dad arrived two days ago with the rest of my stuff. I didn't realize how much stuff I had until I saw it packed into my apartment. I mean its not a lot by any means. However, in this small place it takes up a lot of space. I've been slowly sifting through it, throwing out things and cleaning dishes.
Through all this I've found a lot of kitchen stuff. I mean I cook, but my god, I could start my own professional kitchen soon. :). Not complaining cause I have use the utensils more than once.
Oh and I started work last night. Yes, nights. I work in the afternoon until about midnight. It's throwing me off. I woke up at 6 a.m. this morning, but that was more due to the sun than anything.
However, I learned a lot at work, and we listened to the scanner. And I've learned this town is happenin' on Friday nights. For example, there is guy here with a parrot and has a tendency to be drunk in public, often times while riding a bike. Hmmmm, sounds a little like
Austin?

No comments: