Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE WINE... OH MY GOD MY WINE....

So if you didn't know it by now, I love wine. I love red, white, rose, dessert. I have no real preference unless it doesn't go with my meal. I collect bottles. Hell, I bought 6 bottles on my 21st birthday. And I continued to buy one about every week until I moved to Alabama.
Now my ex and I drank a few of my bottles, but I did shelter some. Especially the ones I bought out in Fredericksburg. I think currently I have at least 9 bottles. Of course I packed them up with me, when I left on Sunday.
Now transporting wine is not easy. You have to worry about heat and everything else. Of course, a packed car doesn't lend well to wine. They go where you have space. Plus, I'm living in a hotel.
So me being the person I am left at least $200 worth of wine in the car for FIVE DAYS!!!!
OH MY GOD, AM I AN IDIOT!!
So tonight, I rushed to the car to save my 9 babies and put them in the room. I have no idea if they will taste horrible, but they are now safe from the heat.
Crossing my fingers, I don't have to pour them out.

No comments: