I swear I didn't mean to let the time pass me by, but here it is mid-September and so much has happened.
1) I'm a coffee addict. Love coffee, must have daily cup.
2) I'm a gardener. It's amazing to see things grow and the circle of life.
3) I'm a journalist. LOL. We all knew that already, but here it is and it is what I am. Nine years after discovering journalism and I'm getting paid to do it. Sometimes I just have to shake myself.
4) I still have no couch, dining table, chairs, cable or furniture. I read and I visit friends on my days off.
5) My food blog at the paper is getting off to a great start. I've got a following and people in the community are wanting to be at their events. Weird?!
6) I'm still single.
7) I miss Texas and Saturday breakfast tacos and iced mochas.
8) I still have Texas plates.